- South Tyrol regional train lines: Brenner/Brennero – Trento, and Mals/Malles – Innichen/San Candido
- Schenna hiking shuttle bus
- Urban and intercity bus services
- Cable cars serving Ritten/Renon, Meransen/Maranza, Kohlern/Colle, Mölten/Meltina and Vöran/Verano
- Ritten/Renon tramway & Mendel/Mendola funicular railway
- PostBus operating cross-border to/from Switzerland between Mals – Müstair
Sightseeing South Tyrol without a car? What could be easier! With the Südtirol Guest Pass Schenna coming into effect on 1 January 2024, it means that that all South Tyrolean public transport services will be utilisable by means of a single ticket. The Guest Pass provides holders with (almost) unlimited mobility throughout South Tyrol on mobility services including bus, train, and cable car. Holders of a Südtirol Guest Pass will be able to experience South Tyrol in a stress-free and sustainable manner, without having to rely on a private vehicle to get around. Just one ticket takes care of the whole regional public transport system!
A Südtirol Guest Pass covers:
The best part of it all is that the Südtirol Guest Pass comes at no extra cost! After collecting your pass, just hop on the bus/train, validate the ticket … and enjoy the ride!