Read here all you need to know about your holiday at Hotel Schmied Hans **** in the beautiful holiday region Merano and environs: prices, booking and much more.
Useful info for your holiday in Scena/Schenna
Good to know
- On arrival day, your room or apartment is available after 3.00 p.m. On departure day, we ask you to vacate your room or apartment until 11.00 p.m.
- In the apartments bed linen and towels, tea towels and tablecloths are available; the bed- and kitchen linen is changed twice per week.
- A baby cot and a high chair are available at no extra charge.
- Dogs are welcome at the hotel at a daily rate of 10.00 € in the hotel rooms and apartments. If your four-legged friend is well educated and kept on the leash, you can bring him or her to the restaurant with you; however, please make sure your pet does not hop on benches or chairs. Also on the terrace and sunbathing lawn dogs need to be kept on the leash. Please note that we have a dog of our own called Leo.
- The prices of the hotel rooms are per night and person including breakfast from the buffet.
- The prices of the apartments are per night for 2 persons; in the Terrazza apartment the prices are for 2 to 4 persons.
- On the 1st of January 2014 a tourist tax of 2.00 or 1.25 € respectively per person and night was introduced for all guests above the age of 14, with the purpose to foster the touristic attraction of the region. The tourist tax is not included in the room or apartment price and needs to be paid on site.
- Children up to the age of 3 stay free in the hotel room with two full-paying adults. For children from 3 to 6 years we charge a supplement of 15.00 € per night; children from 6 to 13 years enjoy a 50% discount.
- Children up to the age of 3 stay free in the apartment with two full-paying adults. For children from 3 to 6 years we charge a supplement of 15.00 € and for every additional person (above the age of 6) 20.00 € per night.
- You can book an apartment also with breakfast. For our guests above 14 years our breakfast costs 18.00 €, for children from 3 to 5 years 8.00 € and for children from 6 to 13 years 12.00 € per person and night.
- The cost for the final cleaning of the apartments amounts to 45.00 € and 60.00 € in the Terrazza apartment.
- Cancellation conditions: We ensure security for your booking!
If there are still travel or quarantine restrictions for South Tyrol by the time of your vacation, we offer the possibility to cancel your reservation for free up until 7 days before arrival if you have to cancel because of COVID-19 evidently. This allows you to book your stay and wait to see how the situation develops. In case of cancellation within 7 days before the start of your holiday we charge 70% of the total price for the hotel rooms and 90% of the total price for the apartments. In case of no-show or early departure we charge 100% of the total price.
- If there are no travel or quarantine restrictions for South Tyrol by the time of your vacation our standard cancellation conditions apply: Cancellation is for free until 28 days before arrival. In case of cancellation within 28 days before the start of your holiday we charge 70% of the total price for the hotel rooms and 90% of the total price for the apartments. In case of no-show or early departure we charge 100% of the total price.
- To be on the safe side we generally recommend to take out a travel cancellation insurance. Simply fill in the following form online.
- For up-to-date information on the Coronavirus in Southtyrol please visit this website:
- Our bank details:
IBAN: IT33T0823458880000300044491 SWIFT-BIC: RZSBIT21033
- The bill can be settled in cash up to the amount of 1,999.00 € (in Euro). Higher amounts need to be paid via bank transfer or with an EC or credit card. American Express and Diners Club are not accepted. Please settle your bill between 08.00 a.m. and 7.00 p.m.