Read here all you need to know about your holiday at Hotel Schmied Hans **** in the beautiful holiday region Merano and environs: prices, booking and much more.
Useful info for your holiday in Scena/Schenna
Good to know
- On arrival day, your room or apartment is available after 3.00 p.m. On departure day, we ask you to vacate your room or apartment until 11.00 p.m.
- If you plan to arrive after 7 p.m. we kindly ask for a short message.
- Our apartments are preferably only rented on a weekly basis. The day of arrival and departure is Saturday or Sunday. Our rooms are also rented on a daily basis.
- A baby cot and a high chair are available at no extra charge. We ask for a short message if you wish these amenities.
- Safe and free: With our own security measures we strive to offer you a carefree holiday experience. To make you feel even more comfortable during your next stay, we create space for you. As safe and free as possbile! More information here.
- In the apartments bed linen and towels, tea towels and tablecloths are available; the bed- and kitchen linen is changed twice per week (wednesdays and saturdays). In the hotel rooms the towel change is provided every day if required.
- The prices of the hotel rooms are per night and person including breakfast from the buffet.
- The prices of the apartments are per night for 2 persons; in the Terrazza apartment the prices are for 2 to 4 persons.
- On the 1st of January 2014 a tourist tax of 2.00 or 1.25 € respectively per person and night was introduced for all guests above the age of 14, with the purpose to foster the touristic attraction of the region. The tourist tax is not included in the room or apartment price and needs to be paid on site.
- Children up to the age of 3 stay free in the hotel room with two full-paying adults. For children from 3 to 6 years we charge a supplement of 15.00 € per night; children from 6 to 13 years enjoy a 50% discount.
- Children up to the age of 3 stay free in the apartment with two full-paying adults. For children from 3 to 6 years we charge a supplement of 15.00 € and for every additional person (above the age of 6) 20.00 € per night.
- You can book an apartment also with breakfast. For our guests above 14 years our breakfast costs 18.00 €, for children from 3 to 5 years 8.00 € and for children from 6 to 13 years 12.00 € per person and night.
- The cost for the final cleaning of the apartments amounts to 45.00 € and 60.00 € in the Terrazza apartment.
- The bill can be settled in cash up to the amount of 1,999.00 € (in Euro). Higher amounts need to be paid via bank transfer or with an EC or credit card. American Express and Diners Club are not accepted. Please settle your bill between 08.00 a.m. and 7.00 p.m.
- Cancellation conditions: We ensure security for your booking!
For all bookings with arrival within July 2021, we offer the possibility to cancel your reservation for free up until 7 days before arrival if you have to cancel because of COVID-19 evidently. This allows you to book your stay and wait to see how the situation develops. In case of cancellation within 7 days before the start of your holiday we charge 70% of the total price for the hotel rooms and 90% of the total price for the apartments. In case of no-show or early departure we charge 100% of the total price.
- If there are no travel or quarantine restrictions for South Tyrol by the time of your vacation or for bookings with arrival from August 2021 our standard cancellation conditions apply: Cancellation is for free until 28 days before arrival. In case of cancellation within 28 days before the start of your holiday we charge 70% of the total price for the hotel rooms and 90% of the total price for the apartments. In case of no-show or early departure we charge 100% of the total price.
- To be on the safe side we generally recommend to take out a travel cancellation insurance. Simply fill in the following form online.
- For up-to-date information on the Coronavirus in Southtyrol please visit this website:
- Our bank details: IBAN: IT33T0823458880000300044491 SWIFT-BIC: RZSBIT21033
Vacation with dog
Your four-legged friends are very welcome in our hotel. We charge a daily rate of € 10.00 in the hotel rooms and apartments.
- You will be happy to accompany your well-behaved dogs to the restaurant and our café. They must be kept on a leash and not skip on benches or chairs.
- Leashes are required on the lawn and terrace as well as in the public areas.
- You can get dog waste bags at reception.
- We are happy to provide you with a muzzle for public transport and cable cars or a dog bowl on loan.
- We will be happy to give you tips for excursions and hikes with your dog at reception.
- We would be happy to put you in contact with a dog sitter if you cannot take your dog with you on an excursion.
- If you would like to use your vacation for training with your dog, we will be happy to put you in touch.
- Please note that we ourselves keep our lovely dogs Nick and Bobby in the house.