The borders are passable. Guests from EU countries and the Schengen states can enter South Tyrol without the obligation to quarantine.
Arriving guests are required to:
- present the EU Digital COVID Certificate (EU CoronaPassport) showing whether one has recovered, been vaccinated or tested. It is also possible to present a printed confirmation of a negative test, a convalescence certificate or a vaccination certificate.
Proof of vaccination: Proof of vaccination counts from the 15th day after the vaccination cycle has been completed.
Proof of recovery: Proof of recovery from a Covid 19 infection in the last six months.
Proof of test: Negative antigen or PCR test not older than 48 hours; children under 6 years of age are exempt from testing. The test is also valid for the CoronaPass South Tyrol.
- Before entering Italy, register online via the European Digital Passenger Locator Form (dPLF). In the event of a check, a confirmation email on a smartphone is sufficient proof. In exceptional cases, i.e. exclusively in the event of technical obstacles, it is possible to complete the self-declaration in writing.
Persons travelling to South Tyrol from Great Britain and Northern Ireland must quarantine for 5 days. For all Information travelling from These countries please click here.
Accommodations are open and guarantee you a safe stay.
As of 6 August 2021, everyone over the age of 12 must present a COVID-19 digital green certificate to access certain services and activities:
- Restaurants, bars, ice cream parlours and pastry shops for consumption at table indoors
- Performances open to the public, sporting events, both outdoors and indoors
- Museums and places of culture, shows
- Swimming pools and gyms
- Private parties, such as wedding receptions
- Festivals and trade fairs
- Conventions and congresses
- Spas and fitness centres
- Gaming halls and betting shops, bingo halls and casinos
They present on arrival a COVID-19 Green Pass issued by the Health Authorities their home country, certifying:
- complete vaccination against COVID-19, taken at least 14 days beforehand, using a vaccine recognized by the European Medicines Agency (EMA)
- recovery from COVID-19 and the termination of medical isolation
- begative result for a rapid molecular or antigenic test performed in the 48 hours prior to entry into Italy
Children under the age of 12 are not required to show a Green Pass in the above situations. Youths between the ages of 12 and 18 may take a nose swab test on site for entry into the above places.
For the return journey from South Tyrol to your home country, it is possible to have a PCR saliva test (€ 45.00) in our hotel or an antigen test at Dr. Grüner (€ 35.00) in Schenna.
A vacation comes to an end at some point. You can find out what you need to consider on your return journey to your home country here:
United Kingdom: www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-testing-for-people-travelling-to-england
Czech Republic: www.mzv.cz/jnp/
Here you will find all the information you need to travel to South Tyrol and return to your home Country.
So nothing stands in the way of a warm reunion in South Tyrol.
In the meantime we have prepared ourselves to give you a wonderful and safe holiday season. Step by step and with the necessary security measures, normality is returning to South Tyrol. Some things are different, but we are still the same - and look forward to seeing you!
See you soon in Schenna!
Your family Daprà
Stay informed! You can find all information on entry and exit as well as the legal regulations at https://www.suedtirol.info/en/information/Coronavirus